- Jesus is our message
- The PURPOSE of UpwardCall Church is to make Jesus known. Jesus is our message and the reason we believe in His unchanging word.
- People are our purpose
- PEOPLE matter to Jesus and so we make no apologies for accepting all people. We long for the lost and broken to come home to The Father.
- Generosity is our privilege
- Generosity is about using what you have and making the most of it and giving more than what is required. We see generosity as a privilege. We are generous with our time, talents and treasure. God has given richly towards us and it is our honor to give back to Him.
- Excellence is our ambition
- We are going to always do the best with what we have. We’re on time, engaged and prepared. We don’t do things half way. If we’re going do it, it’s to the best of our ability.
- Servant leadership is our heart
- If you’re too big to serve then you are too small to lead. We believe the greatest leadership is service to others. Every leader is a servant first. From the parking lot to the pulpit, all are called to serve with gladness. Every role is different but in the Kingdom they are all important.
- Honor is our calling
- We are vocal with our honor, meaning we are not stingy with kind words. We believe in honoring each and every person.
- Passion is our pursuit
- Everything we do, we do it with passion. From our worship to our service. Passion for Jesus. Passion for people. Passion for His church.
- Partners in Ministry
- We believe that the church is built on the foundations of apostles and prophets with Christ as the cornerstone, Ephesians 2:20. Understanding this, we partner with an Ephesians 4 translocal team that helps to encourage, equip and build up the local church, New Covenant Ministries International (NCMI).
We are a Bible believing, Christ-centered church. In practice, we expect to experience the word of God come to life through the active presence of the Holy Spirit among our people and each time we gather.
We believe in the Bible plus nothing, minus nothing. The Scripture is true in its entirety and we have derived our foundational beliefs about God, life and reality from within its pages.
We believe that Jesus, sent by God to redeem our sinful nature, was born a virgin birth, lived as a man here on earth, died on the cross, rose from death and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father waiting to return and redeem those who are convinced in Him.